Monday, April 16, 2012

Marathon Monday

Boston experienced 80 degree weather for the Marathon today. Unfortunately I wasn't able to enjoy much of the weather as I was finishing my final prints for my thesis show which opens May 9th at MassArt. The good news however is that I am done with my prints and dropping my work off tomorrow to be professionally mounted and framed! Color Services photo lab is Needham is handling the work which is a huge relief! In total- I am showing 3x 44x70" photograph/screen prints, 2x 40x50s and 4x 32x40s. So the work is huge, much too large for me to mount and frame myself. I will be able to re-focus my attention to KickStarter starting tomorrow, ensuring we reach our $12,000 goal. Cheers to being done with one project and starting another.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment