Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dankeschön

It's been an exciting morning for me as I've been trading messages with a new friend in Germany. Axel Kühn was kind enough to pledge his support to our project and post our link to a paddling forum in Germany. I've listed the link below. I just want to take this opportunity and say that I welcome all international support. Any international pledges that require rewards to be shipped will be honored regardless of the added shipping/ tax cost. I'm just happy to share our journey down the George River with any interested parties. Who knows, maybe I can travel to Germany and give a slide lecture and personally deliver the books this fall. Wishful thinking.

Photobucket
Me drinking beer in Munich in 2011. I'm hoping this translates to: My/our heartfelt thanks.

Check out the Paddling Forum. You can use Google translate which is kind of a hilarious mess of language.
http://www.canadierforum.de/t6294f3-Labrador-Expedition-in-diesem-Sommer.html

Also here is a link to Axel's paddling blog: http://paddelblog.blogspot.com/ Photobucket

1 comment: