Wednesday, March 28, 2012

See Through Canoe?!

Of course Charlie found this amazing and ridiculous canoe. He writes, "Guys I think we should reconsider our boat choice. Oldtowns are fine, don't get me wrong... but I think we can do a bit better. How about a couple of these?"

Of course this boat was featured on the site: Dude I Want That. Lol, I included the link below. The ad reads "The See Through Bottom Canoe seats two, and provides the perfect setting for a romantic, yet adventurous, date of paddling the high seas, and taking in all of its technicolored fishies, regally swaying anemones, and hammerhead sharks fixing to sink their teeth into the thin layer of polycarbonate Lexan covering its lovebirds' asses."

Pretty cool looking boat if you're in the tropics I guess. Sorry Charlie, maybe next year we can paddle the Bahamas together.

Photobucket


http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/outdoors/watersports/see-through-bottom-canoe.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment