Friday, August 10, 2012

safe & sound

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN! Photobucket After a month of amazing travel we are back from our epic adventure down the George River! Everyone is safe and sound, somewhat exhausted, bearded and several pounds thinner. The trip was absolutely amazing and exceeded all of our expectations. Lots of wonderful stories, photos and videos to share over the next several weeks and months. It's going to take me some time to share my images as my color film still needs to be processed and scanned. However the guys have generously shared their images and agreed to let me share them to satisfy the hunger for images of the George River. I will be writing many posts so please continue to follow the blog! Thanks again to everyone who backed our project, followed our progress and sent good juju our way. It helped and we are so glad to be back and have you in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment