Sunday, February 26, 2012

Rewards

For your support, I would like to offer the following rewards;

With a pledge of $1 you will be added to my email list and receive a link to Lure of Labrador blog featuring updates on trip planning, details of canoe route, photos and other daily inspirations.

With a pledge of $5 you will be added to my spot pager list and receive GPS location updates while I am paddling the George River. Spot pager coordinates with Google maps showing progress.

With a pledge of $10 you will receive a limited edition photograph as a postcard mailed to your home address.
Photobucket
Postcard to be mailed: View of Labrador City, 2011

With a pledge of $25 I will travel the George River with one of your personal photographs (maybe of someone you love). I will use those photographs as inspiration during my trip. Due to limited space, photos should be approx. 2x3" in size and emailed to me unless you want me to have original photograph. I will laminate all photographs to ensure they remain undamaged by water.

For $50 you will receive a signed copy of the book and a limited edition 8x10" photograph (image below).

Photobucket
8x10" archival inkhet print: Leaving Lake Melville, Departure Point of Hubbard Expedition, North West River, 2011.

For $100 you will receive a signed copy of the book, with your name added to the Acknowledgements section, and an 11x14" limited edition photograph (image below).

Photobucket
11x14" archival inkjet print: Lone Pine, Labrador, 2011.

For $200 you will receive a signed copy of the book, your name added to the Acknowledgements section, and an 11x14" limited edition photograph and your name will be added to my canoe tripping shirt listing you as an expedition sponsor. My trip shirt will be photographed every day on the river in front of various scenic locations showing your support.

For $500 you will receive a signed copy of the book, your name added to the Acknowledgements section, your name will also be added to my tripping shirt and you will receive a limited edition 20x24" photographic print.

Photobucket
20x24" archival inkjet print: Forest Fire, North West River, Labrador, 2011.

For $1000 you will receive a signed copy of the book, your name added to the Acknowledgements section, your name will also be added to my tripping shirt and you will receive a limited edition 20x60" photographic diptych print.

Photobucket
20x60" archival inkjet print: Lake Melville View (diptych), North West River, Labrador, 2011.

Photobucket
Detail of fisherman from Lake Melville View (diptych)

No comments:

Post a Comment