Monday, July 2, 2012

my travel companions

Some of you may remember that with a Kickstarter pledge of $25 I offered to travel the George River with one of your personal photographs (maybe of someone you love).

Well, many of you have submitted your photos and I'm in the process of printing and laminating them to take them on my adventure north. I decided to convert them to black and white and add some film grain to resolve quality issues. Personally I think it gives the images a consistency and speaks to the historic nature of the Hubbards' love story. Hope everyone approves of my artistic choice...speak up now if not.

PhotobucketMina & Leonidas Hubbard

I just wanted to share the many faces that will be joining me down the George River. When the trail is tough I will look at your images and remember all the love and support I have in my life. Thank you again. Love to you all.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment